This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Attica Forum Index -> About Attica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadshane

re: Raiding Policy

This post outlines what is expected of you while raiding in Attica. Follow these rules and you wont get any weird looks or hate mail in your mailbox.

Attendance - Come to 75% of raids. Be online, on your main, and at the instance or ready for summon by 7:55.

Preparation - Bring buff food for the times that there are no fish feasts. Hardmodes and new fights are FLASK OR ELIXIR REQUIRED.

Understand the fights - Watch videos, read boss strats, etc. Beating bosses requires you to react to the various boss abilities. Know what these abilities are and how to deal with them before we attempt them. Check the sticky on the raiding forum for good resources. 15 minutes of study per boss is usually enough to at least have a basic knowledge. Also, check the raiding forums for Attica specific strats and input from your peers.

Conduct - Respect your guildmates. If you have a problem with one of them, bring it up with an officer. If you have a problem with an officer, including myself, bring it up with me.

Ventrilo - Talking and having fun during trash is fine. During boss pulls, vent is for the fight. Even if its an easy fight. If you talk, you will be yelled at and if it keeps up, docked points. Usually one person will announce boss abilities for those of us that do better hearing it on vent then seeing it on the screen. Usually that person is the raid leader. Don't echo them.

Attitude - Show up with a good attitude. If you are negative all the time, it ruins fun for others. If you are extremely negative all the time, you may find yourself removed from the guild. If you are upset with something that is happening or a guild policy, bring it up with an officer or post it on the forums. I do everything I can to make sure people are happy here, and I will work to solve your problem as well.

Mods - The guild requires you have some sort of boss mod (DXE preferred, although many swear by DBM) and ORA2. Links to these can be found in the Raiding Forum post.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Attica Forum Index -> About Attica All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum