This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Attica Forum Index -> About Attica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadshane

re: Trial Policy

The officers feel a more structured trial period should be put in place. This is the policy we have decided upon.

Trials will last for 1 month. At the end of the month, the trial will be up for review. The review will take into account 3 things.

1. Attendance: 75% is the magic number here. Be close to this and you should be good. If you cant make it, posting out will go a long way to proving your reliability.

2. Performance: Performance will be determined in a poll by guild raiders. There will be a poll on your trial post in the forums. Negative feedback will obviously not end well for your trial. All I can say is don't stress this. If you come to raid and put out competitive numbers (we understand you are probably a little less geared than us) you will do fine.

3. Attitude: I hate elitists, assholes, and drama-queens. If you are one of these, chances are you will not make it through your trial. I have removed 4 of these in the past 3 months, and I won't make any exception for you, no matter how awesome you are. Attica is a mature and fun place, and it is going to stay that way.

Also, I understand that there may be extenuating circumstances which will hurt your attendance. Maybe you broke your pinky finger and can't play for a week (yeah, I wouldn't use this excuse). In this case, you can opt to start your trial period over at any point. We won't let you do this more than once though, and officers reserve the right to refuse it for any reason.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Attica Forum Index -> About Attica All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum